(Flint, MI) Apogee’s launch schedule for 2019-2020 was approved yesterday. The mission line-up is as follows:
-AM-1 Wednesday November 20, 2019 5:00pm (Launch Vehicle TBD) Unmanned, No Payload
– AM-2 Wednesday December 11, 2019 5:00pm (Launch Vehicle TBD) Unmanned, Small Payload
– AM-3 Monday January 12, 2020 5:00pm Mercury Redstone Rocket – Manned, Earth Sub-Orbital
– AM-4 Monday March 9, 2020 5:00pm Mercury Atlas Rocket – Manned, Earth Orbital
– AM-5 Monday April 20, 2020 (TBD) Saturn V Rocket – Lunar Orbital
– AM-6 Monday May 11, 2020 (TBD) Saturn V Rocket – Lunar Landing
All missions will be broadcasted live on youtube and available for the public to watch as they happen. AM-5 and AM-6 are 8 day missions to the Moon and they will be broadcast live according to a broadcast schedule that will be released sometime in early 2020. Launch times for the lunar missions will also be determined at a later date.
Keep visiting our website for more information regarding Apogee 2020 NEXT GEN and its upcoming space flight missions!